[Zope] Note on 2GB limit for ZODB FileStorage (was Re: [Zope] Re: ZEO and 2gb max limit for linux .. not for solaris etc.) max limit for linux .. not for solaris etc.)

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:34:11 -0400

Please note that we recently found a bug in ZODB FileStorage
that causes it to fail miserably if a file gets over 2GB.
This bug is fixed in Zope 2.2.1, which is being released in
beta today.  Note that even with this fix, your
OS/File-System/Python-config must support files over 2GB
to allow large FileStorage.

Jim

repeats.