[Zope] Reloading file objects?

Peter Arvidsson peter@innodev.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:53:57 +0200

I later found out this was a bug. The bug was reported 1999-10-12 as
number 754:

[754] Zope Bug: Uploaded Images Don't Appear Immediately
Category: General Last Updated: Oct 29, 1999 7:05 am
Submitted On: Oct 12, 1999 3:58 am Status: Ongoing
Reported Version: 2.0.1 Expected/Fixed Version:

Strange that is is still ongoing after almost a year. Anyway the problem
was that it always used the cached file and a discussion about this was
found in the archives:

http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/Main/AED89A938194225580256857007679ED?OpenDocument&mode=subject&topic=[Zope]Dumbobjectaliasingquestion

I chunked it into the collector again as bugreport 809 so we just have
to wait and see now.

Peter