[Zope] Start-up log? was[ZMySQLDA on Win32]

William BC Crandall wcra@beest.midat.de
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:13:26 +0200

Phil,

Thanks for the send and resend. The pack you sent is
version: 'ZMySQLDA-1-1-3'. I was getting SOME success
with 1.1.4 (MySQL log files would show activity).

When I replace the set I had with what you sent,
I do not even find 'Z MySQL Database Connection'
as an object to create in the Zope manage pages.
There are also error messages which scroll of the
Zope console start-up window (cannot find a .dll...).

Which brings me to my current most pressing question:

Is there a log file that records Zope's start-up news?
(I've looked at <zope>/var/Z2.log, but it doesn't show
the start-up tales.)

Thanks again for helping the new guy.

Regards,