[Zope] PB with zodbca object, very Important !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kguesnet@imexpert.com kguesnet@imexpert.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:32:31 +0200

--=_alternative 00500A1FC1256938_=

When I create or use an object with a zodbc connection, and when I try to
see a dtml page using it, zope open a login window (login with password) ,
but I don't know what it is, because I try lot of password  (zope manager
password, zope simple user password, Pc user password ....) no one can
give me the access to the view of the dtml page.

has  anyone this sort of problem, and does anyone have a solution ????

thks a lot for your answer ....
david sergent