[Zope] Removing tracebacks from error message

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:57:55 +0200

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 03:30:00PM -1000, David Trudgett wrote:
> I thought I solved this problem a while ago, but if so I can't remember
> how. I have a custom error page in Zope (2.1.6), but Zope wants to put the
> traceback information into an HTML comment at the foot of the page (which I
> don't want to have there). I set BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=0 and exported it in the
> "start" script, and also removed the "-D" from the command line that
> launches Z2.py. I thought that was all there was to it, but there must be
> something else that I've forgotten.

Just removing the -D flag should do it. It may be that just having
'BOBO_DEBUG_MODE' defined (whatever the value you set it to) triggers debug
mode, so defining 'BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=0' may well set Debug Mode on :)

--
Martijn Pieters