[Zope] Hungry Zopitista Looking for a Revoloution

Kapil Thangavelu kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:48 -0700

ARGH!!!

For anyone interested, my homepage is up and accessible.

So how come my home page was inaccessible?

I had a web-based logging system setup from when my account was hosted
at lostworld.imeme.net, which was causing problems although I checked it
with newly started browsers on two of my machines, it didn't register
them because they were already in the logs.

Kapil