[Zope] Xron Product Screenshots [was: Importable Xron]

Loren Stafford lstaffor@dynalogic.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:40:29 -0700

> I have in a recent email to the mailing list urged all Product creators to
> include screenshots and/or demos of their products.

I'd like to put some screenshots the management pages in the README.txt of
Xron where they would illustrate that text that explains those pages.

Can you point to any examples of other products that do this effectively.

Authors often (well I do anyway) use the same README.txt for the README tab
of  Control Panel / Products and for the "Release Information" link on the
www.zope.org/Members  product page. Being able to use the same file makes
documentation easier for developers, and that's important; if documentation
is needlessly hard, it won't get done.

However, if I create image hyperlinks that work on
http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/Xron/README.txt , they won't work in
the context of Control Panel / Products. I don't see to make links work
correctly in both places. Does anyone know how?

-- Loren