[Zope] Zope culture (Was: [Zope] Simple DTML date-stamp)

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:14:54 +0100

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:43:25 +0200, William BC Crandall
<wcra@beest.midat.de> wrote:

>Another question of 'Zope Culture': Is the anti Win98 feeling
>I get an accurate assessment of the Zopista community?

>Andy Dustman's documentation for what seems like a nice
>MySQL interface puts it clearly:
>
>	<P>Windows is <EM>not</EM> a supported platform.

>I currently function in two worlds, Win98 and Linux.
>Would I be right to say that 90% of Zopers live in world
>number two?

Most of Zope (and python in general) is shockingly platform-neutral.

It sounds like the same might not be true of MySQL.

Toby Dickenson
tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com