[Zope] mysqlUserFolder woes

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:31:34 +0100

At 4:12 pm +0100 17/8/00, Stephen Harrison wrote:
>I've been trying out mysqlUserFolder lately, but have had quite a major
>problem with it.
>
>Basically, everything works fine - for a while - then it starts to
>intermittently fail as the load to the server increases, until it is
>completley broken, with the system error below.
>
>Has anyone else come across this, or is it just me?
>
>Cheers,
>Stephen

I'd suggest using UserDB. It's been pretty good for us. I looked at
mysqlUserFolder (seemed overly complex), GUF (couldn't get it to
work) and even LoginManager (too much Zen needed) and came back to
UserDB.

hth
tone
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5116
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2