[Zope] Total newbie with NTUserFolder 1.3 issues

Christian Adams christian.adams@RevolutionLtd.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:48:44 +0100

I'm running Zope 2.2.0 over NT Server 4.

I installed Python 1.5.2 and the latest Win32 Extensions, then unzipped
NTUserFolder1.3.zip into C:\Program Files\ZopeServer\NTUserFolder, then ran
both the init.py and NTUserFolder.py files after entering my Domain and PDC
info into NTUserFolder.py
I ran them both to get the respective .pyc files... my question is...

What now? What do I need to do next to actually get this stuff working as
opposed to taking up disk space, because nothing yet has actually happened
and, even if It has, I have no idea how to find out. I've been checking for
a Users registry entry in HKLM\Software\Digital Creations\zope\ but it
doesn't exist...

I get the feeling that something major, like The Point has passed me by and
I can't find Docs on this anywhere.

help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only z^Hhope.

Chris.