[Zope] Re: Bug in <dtml-in size=1>

Michael Best mbest@emergence.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:21:13 -0600

http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1056/view

Back on Februrary 14th, I submitted this bug, however your account of it
is much better than mine.

It has been pending for quite some time, but either way I never found a
good solution to this problem.  There is some sort of work around
involving continuing to present next buttons with sequence+1 until you
get to the end of the sequence.

-Mike