[Zope] [Ann] Another Zope Book

Max Møller Rasmussen maxm@normik.dk
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:19:34 +0200

Fra: Kapil Thangavelu [mailto:kthangavelu@earthlink.net]

>I think most developers are forced to learn
>through trial and error because the docs don't do the components justice
>since they tend to focus on working understanding of zope's framework
>from dtml. and in the end they are forced to turn to the source which
>can be confusing without knowing the parts of the framework from a
>fundamental not a working perspective.

>comments?

2 right you are. We need more info about Zope from a Python programmers POW.
Setting pages up in dtml is not that interresting from my point of view.

We need more detailed documentation on all the seperate modules, and far
more/better on making products.

dtml is not for programming and business logic, only for presentation.

Max M