[Zope] Pages Half Rendering :(

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:54:39 +0200 (CEST)

Chris McDonough writes:
 > I've seen this in Netscape only, mostly while using the management
 > interface.  I haven't been able to track it down.  I wonder if it has
 > something to do with the bug in OFS.Image.index_html that Dieter Maurer
 > reported a few messages back.  I've also had a problem where mgmt
 > interface icons don't get loaded properly, and show up broken, but on a
 > page reload, they get loaded properly.
I doubt that the OFS.Image.index_html bug has something to do with
that:

  Only images and files are affected.

  And ZPublisher seems to magically handle the "RESPONSE" return
  without problem.
  The problem only occured, because I used:
	<dtml-var "image.index_html(REQUEST,RESPONSE)">
  The <dtml-var> probably turned the RESPONSE object
  it got as return value into a string and this
  string seriously confused the browser (as one can
  understand).

Dieter