[Zope] accessing data.fs outside of Zope

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 00:24:10 -0400

Bob,

cd into the lib/python directory inside your Zope install... fire up the
Python interpreter and do:

>> import Zope
>> app = Zope.app()

"app" is a handle to the Zope "root object", and your folders and
methods can be accessed via attribute lookup ala:

app.aFolder

or

app.aFolder.aSubFolder.aMethod

The rest is a small matter of programming :-)