[Zope] Yihaw- adding HTML files - newbie questions?

Soren Roug soren@roug.org
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:42:22 +0200

Hello Sean,

I sounds like you're trying to use Yihaw in a manner it was not
intended. A better approach would be to create a new object subclass it
off "Object Manager" and then provide an index_html for the new object,
that lists the content of the folder.

/Soren Roug