[Zope] Looping through a folder's contents...

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:26:19 +1000

+-------[ Jason Cunliffe ]----------------------
| Hello
|
| oops!.. I just tried this and now I am getting error messages saying "not
| authorized" to access 'objectValues' - stranger yet seems to have broken my
| login to Zope - so I am locked out from even getting back into the site to
| fix ..hmm this can't be right.

It's probably real busy traversing your entire site right now...
Control Panel, acl_users, *everything*

| I had put the Recurse_SubFolder method at top level, hoping to use it
| liberally through the site. I then made a call to it from my site's root
| index_html

Yep see above. You kamikaze you. You are a bad bad puppy.

| Any ideas how to restore my Zope?

Probably just restarting it will do the trick nicely.

Then you will be modifying the method to return if the depth exceeds say 5.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |