[Zope] SQL trees...

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:31:25 +0200

Which Zope version do you use ?

When I read your message I have a deja-vu:
I encountered the same output when I use SQL based trees under Zope 2.1.6,
it is a bug somewhere in the SQL method handling that appeared in 2.1.6 and is
fixed in 2.2.0.

Solution:
switch back to 2.1.4 or forward to 2.2.0 or patch the existing 2.1.6

Philipp Auersperg (zwork)