[Zope] anyone got a foolproof 2.1.6 -> 2.2.0 via import schema?

Tony.McDonald@newcastle.ac.uk Tony.McDonald@newcastle.ac.uk
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:31:01 +0100

On Mon, 21-Aug-2000, you wrote:

>Tony McDonald wrote:
>>
>> I get KeyErrors from 2.2.0 with an Error value of a rubbish character
>> when trying to import a folder of various objects. This also happens
>> when trying to import the XML version, except the Error Value is 'id'
>> (but with no idea of where the error is in the XML file ...
>> irritating).
>>
>> any ideas? this is driving me up the bloody wall.
>> ta
>> tone
>
>Hi, Tony.  2.2.0 had some problems with the ZDOM that prevented XML
>documents from functioning properly.  This should be fixed in more
>recent versions.
>
>Hope that helps,

Thanks for the info Ethan. I managed to fix things (read: hack) to get me out

of that bind, but I'll wait for the newer version of Zope as well..

cheers
tone.