[Zope] Yihaw on 2.2.1b1, boolean properties

Soren Roug soren@roug.org
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:15:21 +0200

I (the Yihaw developer) get the same problem with 2.2.1b1. I guess
that's why Digital Creations call it a beta version.

I don't know why your boolean properties are "sticky". What version of
Zope have you installed Yihaw on?