[Zope] Yihaw on 2.2.1b1, boolean properties

Wolfgang Strobl ws@gmd.de
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:46:51 +0200

On 22 Aug 2000, 11:15  Soren Roug wrote:

> I don't know why your boolean properties are "sticky". What version of
> Zope have you installed Yihaw on?

Various, starting with 2.1.6.  On what version of Zope doesn't
doesn't it display this behaviour, IYO?

Anyway.

1. Install Zope 2.2.0 on Windows 2000, create user id with
manager role.

2. Copy yhawdirectory.zexp into import folder

3. log in, go to product folder

4 import yihawdirectory.zexp

5. create "Catalog" in root folder

6. Add "Yihaw folder" to root folder

7. Add "Yihaw News Item" to that folder, fill in some test data, into
Title and Description,  display it.

8. Now check "Highlight" , push Save Changes and display it
again. The Highlight checkbox is checked now. So far so good.

9. Uncheck "Highlight" and push Save Changes.

Result: The boolean Highlight property checkbox is still checked.
There is no way of making it unchecked, again.

[...]

--
      o      (     Wolfgang.Strobl@gmd.de (+49 2241) 14-2394
     /\        *   GMD mbH                       #include