[Zope] Split Data.fs

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:31:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Marcus Mendes wrote:
> Is a good idea split Data.fs? (comments)

I'm sure it depends on your system design and constraints.  In a
"normal" situation (whatever that is <grin>) it probably doesn't
matter much.  Some cases where you'd consider it: getting around the
Linux 2GB limit, putting frequently changed objects in a non-undo
storage, putting an area of the site with special characteristics
(eg: the zope.org wiki area) in its own storage.

> Is there any way to divide or split the Data.fs into some parts?

Yes, mountable storages.

--RDM