[Zope] Advice for new zope installation

Henk Schets henk@poppunt.be
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:08:44 +0200

Hi,

After reading all the info about zope, I am very impressed with the
possibilities it can deliver.  However, before I migrate our existing site,
I need to be certain about certain topics :
    - how easy and reliably can I manage my virtual hosts (about 8 sites
right now) ? Very important.
    - how stable is Zope regarding to Apache on Linux ?
    - we have a MySql database, is it easy to connect with Zope ?
    - can I access the Zope internal database with e.g. ODBC ?
    - can I use log analyzers to get some statistics about our site ?
    - any advice about migrating an existing site ?

Thanks,

Henk

Poppunt webmaster
http://www.poppunt.be