[Zope] 2.2.1 and zdiscussion

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:37:16 -0400

> By the way, if I now create a forum with ZUBB, are there any expected
> migration problems when I upgrade it to your next release?

Ummm... <ahem> no? That is actually one of the things keeping the release
back. Mr. Harris did some fine work but it does not upgrade very easily so I
am trying to figure out how to include all / some of his functionality as
well as be able to upgrade (since I am running a lot of production boards
that I do not want to wipe out).

I would say to play with the current release, get to know it and I will
figure out how to make a mostly painless upgrade path.