[Zope] Problem with SiteAccess 1.0.1

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:48:57 -0400

From: William JOYE <wjoye@phase.be>
> I have some minor problems with SiteAccess 1.0.1 and Zope 2.1.6 + hotfix.
>
> 1. When click on the folder that contain SiteRoot, I need to enter again
> login and password. Why ?

Most likely, because you have a Base set in your SiteRoot that differs from
the base URL you had logged into.  Your browser will not send your
authentication information to a URL with a different host name.

> 2. When I delete an object, I have always an script error message. Why ?

Sorry, you'll need to be more specific.  When you delete an object inside
the SiteRooted folder, or anywhere?  What error message? (traceback too,
please)

> Are these problems already fixed ? Is the SiteAccess 1.0.1 product stable
> enough to use it in production ?

It runs all of my domains, and those of a fair number of other people.
YMMV.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am