[Zope] Patch for Netscape 'tree' bug?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:35:47 +0100

At 10:09 am +0200 18/8/00, Pierre-Julien Grizel wrote:
>** Reply to message from Tony.McDonald@newcastle.ac.uk on Fri, 18 Aug 2000
>04:36:34 +0100 (BST)
>
>[Hoping you didn't receive my previous message.....]
>
>If you talk about the www.xlogx.org patch, I've made the site available again,
>you can find it at http://www.xlogx.org/Zope/TreeTag.query_expr.patch
>Be careful, it has a problem with trees deeper than 3 levels, I think it's not
>a big work to correct this but I hate html and I don't have time to do it. I
>should take time those weeks, but I can't promise....
>
>Regards,

Thanks Pierre, we've downloaded it and installed it. It looks better,
but as you say, it gets confused with trees deeper than 3 levels. We
don't have time to look at the code to try and fix it at the moment,
but thanks for your help. We'll probably stick with 3 level trees for
the time being.

There's been some talk on the Zope list about rewriting the tree tag
somewhat. Can I make a plea that this is considered too?

cheers
tone.

------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5116
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2