[Zope] How to logout users when using LoginManager?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:07:08 -0400

I've searched the zope website for tips on how to truly logout users, but I
can't find any information.

I'm using LoginManager, with GenericUserFolder. I see mention of
cookie auth methods, but I have no idea how to use this. So, I'm using
basic auth (I assume).

Can anyone share some tips on how to logout users from a web page,
using cookies or otherwise, allowing them to relogin as another user
without having to quit/start their browser?

Thanks..

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements