[Zope] ZClass and Propertysheets

Andy Pahne ap@big1.de
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:38:43 +0200

Hi,

I have created a ZClass with a propertysheet called "Basic". I added a
property "db_id", integer value with a default value of 0. Then I created
two instances and changed the value to 1 in the first and 2 in the second
instance.

When I try to render the property with a <dtml-var db_id> I get a 1 in both
instances. That's not what I expected in the beginning. In particular not
because there doesn't seen to be anything wrong when I have a look at the
property sheet in the instance's management screen. I have different values
there.

Am I wrong or is there something wrong with Zope 2.2.1 and ZClasses?

Andy Pahne
ap@big1.de