[Zope] How to use DocumentTemplate custom formats from Python?

Hamish Lawson hamish_lawson@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:02:43 +0100 (BST)

Kapil Thangavelu wrote:

> you should implement a formating function and register it with
> special_format.
> for examples of both look near the end /DocumentTemplate/DT_Var.py

Thanks. I did as below, which worked. Is that the official way? - I
couldn't see any dedicated function to register a format.

    DT_Var.special_formats['javascript_quote'] = javascript_quote

Hamish Lawson