[Zope] _setObject error - urgent!

Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:00:25 -0700

Hi,

I think I have traced my error with cut and paste, I am getting an error on
_setObject. If the object is not registered with Zope properly this will be
a problem. Basic synopsis:

Im importing an object from a script so Im getting a handle to the folder I
would like the object to be in: this is obj.

Then I call add and set object:

    obj._setObject(id, globals()[doctype](id, m))

This rather unusual syntax allows me to use a constructor for man different
objects. The type is specified in 'doctype', I then get this error:

    2000-08-31T16:56:57 PROBLEM(100) ASPNDoc Error: [exceptions.NameError:
cat]

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance