[Zope] Listing all users and all the roels they have in the system

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:09:58 +0000

Bill Anderson wrote:

> Chris Withers wrote:
>

> > > and also nice
> > > wolud be a search-function which gives an administrator a list of all the
> > > users with all the roles in the system.
> >
> > That's not going to be pretty, as that's an _awful_ lot of data ;-)
>
> membership can be set up to do this :^)
> Can you say ZCatalog? I knew you could! :^)

Hmmm... surely that can get quite hairy what with local roles and users
with the same name being defined in different acl_users, acquired users
(OT: does LoginManager support this?) What about Proxy roles?

I must be missing something simple :-S

cheers,

Chris