[Zope] Re: Questions

Chalu Kim chalu@egenius.com
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 15:31:34 -0500

Thin Zope SA fits 19 inch rack which is standard with most racks and ISP
specification.

ISPs where this rack works; Exodus, UUnet, Global Crossing, Imagenex and
most ISPs

The rack is for telephony spec which is shorter than most so that you
can pack more horizontally according to telephone company spec.