[Zope] Zope.Org: Not a good example...

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:13:03 -0600

I've been looking around for examples of certain objects and such.
One simple example is a URL object.  Zope.Org *has* this object
(Link) and it is fairly nifty, even if it isn't documented (ie, it's
usage etc.) but I can't find the *source* for this object anywhere!

All I want is to be able to have a Link object on my Zope engine,
with possibly a minor change or two, but I can't find out where to
get it anyplace.

This isn't the only example.  I have software that I want to
distribute, but I can't get the source for the Software
Product/Distribution objects either!

I can get the source for DTML Documents, but it doesn't do much
good if they make extensive use of objects that I can't get the
source for.

I would like to enter a plea for *someone* at DC/Zope.Org to fix
this situation!

BTW: I have a better view_source DTML Method:
http://docwhat.gerf.org:9673/view_source/view_source

Ciao!

--
Death is a once in a lifetime experience.

The Doctor What: A Holtje Production             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC