[Zope] Re: [Zope-ZEO] Zope 2.2.4 ZEO 0.4.1 (latest anyway) doesn't want to add Products

Bill Anderson bill@noreboots.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:35:06 -0700

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> > > Yes please.
> >
> > We are also interested. =+ 'Yes Please'
>
> Just packaged up.
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/ExternalMount

And there was almost much rejoicing.
It doesn't seme to want to mount the root of a Data.fs, at least
according to the add form. Is this by design? Were there problems with
mounting the root of a Data.fs, or is it just a limitation of the add
form?

Bill Anderson