[Zope] Another Zope E-Commerce Site Online

Terry Kerr terry@adroit.net
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 09:28:32 +1100

Hi,

Looks good.  5 days eh?.  I think one graphics artist could have done it
in less than two days using Etailer (e-tailer.adroit.net)...except for the
Wampum bit...I am hoping someone will add this in soon.

terry