[Zope] Another Zope E-Commerce Site Online

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:25:55 -0500

On 6 Dec 2000, at 22:48, Jason C. Leach wrote:

> hi,
>
> How long did it take?  And what level of Zope(xpertese) where you at whe
> you started?  Did you have to do that shopping cart from scratch?

> > This site was "thrown together" in about 5 days for a disorganized
> > customer, came online just 30 minutes before it's first sale.

Zope expertise? Based on the crass errors I've made putting this site
together I'd say I'm a new-bee.

See my other post about what makes "the cart".

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements