[Zope] Help! publishing Images from a Database

Joh Johannsen jojo@farm9.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:30:52 -0800

This works with mysql:

1. make mysql table with a LONGBLOB field for holding the image, suppose you
make it a field called "imageData"

2. in your DTML, do this (assume getImage gets the image you want)

<dtml-in getImage>
 <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type','image/png')">
 <dtml-return imageData>
</dtml-in>

The retrieve, etc. things you mentioned are just sql, displaying it is the
tricky part!

Regards,

JJ