[Zope] ZPatterns

Magnus Heino (Rivermen) magnus.heino@rivermen.se
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:52:35 +0100

> > I simple products that does things the ZPatterns way, and
> explains why and
> > how would be just great.
>
> The problem, and this I totally agree with PJE, Ty Sarna and the other
> people who're using ZPatterns and fully understand it, is
> that they are
> using it to do their jobs and so really haven't got the time
> to come up
> with nice examples and finished docs.
>
> To be honest, I'm just glad they chose to open source it all :-)

And so am I.

What I meant was that there seems to be more and more people that that start
to understand it, at least a small bit of it.

If all these people contributed their small part to a
HowToWriteASimpleAndGoodZPatternsProductZWiki, then the documentation bit
would be solved.

Maybe people like you? :)

/Magnus