[Zope] <dtml-var date fmt=Date> does not work!

Mohan Baro mcbaro@uwimona.edu.jm
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:07:39 -0500

this is what I use to get the current time.

<dtml-var "_.DateTime()" fmt=Date>

Mohan.

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Thomas Volkmar Worm
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 4:42 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] <dtml-var date fmt=Date> does not work!

Hi,

trying the example

<dtml-var date fmt=Date>

from the DTML-Documentation, page 3, leads to the following result
when viewing the page. Why? I am using Zope 2.2.4. I get the same
 results on W98/WNT and Linux. Without this tag, the page works.

Regards
Thomas

{PRIVATE}{PRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Zope"} Zope
Error
Error Type: KeyError
 Error Value: date

Troubleshooting Suggestions
Thisresource may be trying to reference a nonexistent  object
    or variable date.

The URL may be incorrect.

The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.

A   resource that this resource relies on may be encountering  an
    error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to
the HTML source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank
you for your patience.

 {HYPERLINK "http://www.zope.org/Credits"}{PRIVATE
"TYPE=PICT;ALT=Powered by Zope"}{HYPERLINK
"http://www.zope.org/Credits"}
Traceback (innermost last):
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py
 , line 222, in publish_module
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py
 , line 187, in publish
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py,
line 221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py
 , line 171, in publish
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py,
  line 160, in mapply
    (Object: test)
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py
 , line 112, in call_object
    (Object: test)
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\OFS\DTMLDocument.py,
 line 177, in __call__
    (Object: test)
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_S
 tring.py, line 528, in __call__
    (Object: test)
  File
D:\Programme\Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_V
 ar.py, line 276, in render
    (Object: date)
KeyError: (see above)

Thomas Volkmar Worm