[Zope] Microsoft IIS 4.0 and Zope

Menard.Jean-Francois@hydro.qc.ca Menard.Jean-Francois@hydro.qc.ca
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:05:51 -0500

Hi Petter,

	I have the same problem.  Could you tell me if you find a way?  I
hope someone on this list have an answer!

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Petter Enholm [mailto:petter@enholm.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 8 décembre 2000 07:53
À : zope@zope.org
Objet : [Zope] Microsoft IIS 4.0 and Zope

Hi,

This may be more of a Microsoft IIS questions than Zope question, but I give
it a shot!

I have installed Zope (on port 8080) on a Windows NT 4.0 server with IIS
4.0, followed to Howto that explains how to set up PCGI with IIS, and all
works very well. I can access Zope through
http://localhost/scripts/zope.pcgi

Next step: I want to access the Zope site through a given DNS name, f eks
www.mydomain.com. How can I do this with IIS 4.0? I find no way to redirect
a virtual host and at the same time rewrite the URL so that the user gets
http://www.mydomain.com in the browser, not .../scripts/zope.pcgi.

Anybody out there with knowledge on this issue?

Best regards

Petter Enholm
Snapper as