[Zope] Submit your software to BlueChillies.com

Joseph Hadinata Joseph Hadinata" <support@bluechillies.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 23:33:01 +0700

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that we have launched a new website containing
shareware, freeware and demoware resources. We have invested a great deal of
time and money in making BlueChillies.com the best shareware and freeware
website. BlueChillies.com lists Windows, Macintosh, BeOS, DOS, Windows CE,
Palm OS, and Linux/UNIX software which are organized to more than 200
categories including Games, Utilities, Drivers, MP3 and Audio, Multimedia,
Internet, Business, HTML and more!

For this purpose, please submit your shareware and freeware to BlueChillies.
Listing your software with BlueChillies.com gives your software global
exposure! To submit a software, you must have a BlueChillies ID and Password
that can be obtained by filling out our registration form at
http://BlueChillies.com/join.php. This is for security reason so that your
software details cannot be modified by someone else. Afterward, you can
start to submit software by clicking "Add a Listing" at the bottom of the
page.

We also accept PAD files! Just go to http://BlueChillies.com/pad.php and
submit your PAD files. You don't need to register first. It's very simple
and easy.

I would be very grateful if you could submit your software at your earliest
convenience. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us at support@bluechillies.com.

Your faithfully,

Joseph Hadinata
President & CEO