[Zope] HTTP status code 302

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:44:07 -0500

From: "Steve Spicklemire" <steve@spvi.com>
>    Did you set a 'Host' header in your request? Is
> the request going straight to ZServer, or through
> Apache? (Also... do you have a SiteRoot?) These can
> all affect how the request is handled by the server...

Ahh... that's it. Thank you very much!! Virtual hosting was the problem.
After supplying the 'Host' header, everything was fine.

The httplib offers more control, I think. It allows me to supply the
'Authorization' header. The urllib probably does not do that, right?

That being said, I am still not 100% familiar with all the HTTP headers (for
both request and response), it's like I learn one at a time. :) Do you know
any pointer where I can get info on all the headers?

regards,

Hung Jung