[Zope] turning off inheritance

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@mail2.phd.pp.ru>
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:50:14 +0300 (MSK)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Kyler B. Laird wrote:
> ><dtml-if "_.hasattr(aq_explicit, 'contact_email')">
> >   (untested, but I use this in External Methods)
>
> Consider it tested.  It works great from DTML.
>
> Now that I know what to seek, I found a couple of
> old messages that reference this.  I'm still
> honing my ability to get Zope clues.

   I got it form exactly this mailing list. I just monitor the list form
the very beginning, I forward many important message to Russian Zope list,
discuss this information, etc. Nothing special. Often I ask questions here.
   Of course I do digging Zope sources from time to time :)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru