[Zope] Lost with navigation using objectValues

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer@pasteur.sn
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:17:04 +0000

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 12:20:34PM -0600, Tim Cook wrote:

> If the calling code is within a DTML Document, then yes. The DTML
> Method is within the calling namespace.

OK, I understand, now, the ZopeBook was far from clear on this
example.

> You would need to set up the correct namespace first using
> dtml-with or PARENTS[x] where x is the proper namespace level of
> the aquisition tree (Jim Fulton is probably either laughing or

Peter Bengston sent me the proper syntax:

      <dtml-in expr="PARENTS[0].objectValues('Folder')">

and it works (with DTML documents, of course). Many thanks to all,
this is user support.