[Zope] ZWiki hierarchy seems to be broken

Timothy Grant tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:51:53 -0800

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 08:20:14AM -0800, Simon Michael wrote:
> do you see more than one page name in your url path - eg FrontPage/FrontPage ?

On the very first page, yes, as the folder and the WikiPage have the same
name. However, the header appears on this page.

> are you acquiring a different standard_wiki_header from somewhere ?

Not that I know of. I only have one ZWiki object setup

> are you failing to acquire it ? (does page source include
> "<!-- end of default_wiki_header -->" ?) are permissions ok ?

The page source includes this text:

<!-- end of standard_wiki_header -->

Aha!

I just went digging through all the properties of the pages that didn't have
headers, and compared them to the properties for the pages that did, and I
noticed that they were all parented wrong! I didn't think to look there. I
had changed the name of the FrontPage to something else, which broke all the
parent links.

Thanks for your very kind assistance!

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630