[Zope] HTML formatting from a text field

Ausum ausum@mail.cosapidata.com.pe
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:43:36 -0500

Thanks to all the people who answered.
I couldn't wait to find the proper product so I went the shorter way.
Being not a developer, I just borrowed the code from this known site,
expecting that you real coders could write a finished Zope product.
My needs were simple: let authorized IE-PC users to paste html-formatted
text when needed and in WYSIWYG mode, while having the webmaster to
pay attention to design and layout using Dreamweaver and Zope.
Here you'll find the sample and the code:

http://www.zope.org/Members/ausum/Html-formatted%20text%20field/

There's a pending job (from the original code) and it is to enable
the insert images and tables feature.

Regards,

Ausum