[Zope] What version of Python Methods - no - Scripts for 2.2.4?

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:54:57 +1100

Ron Bickers wrote:

>I got PythonScripts running on 2.2.4 after doing the following:
>
>1) Install PythonScripts from CVS just like any other Product.
>
>2) Add these lines to lib/python/AccessControl/__init__.py:
>
>from SecurityInfo import ClassSecurityInfo, ModuleSecurityInfo
>from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_PRIVATE
>from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_PUBLIC
>from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_NONE
>from SecurityInfo import secureModule
>
>3) Add the CVS version of SecurityInfo.py to lib/python/AccessControl/
>
>It works in my limited testing, but I have no idea if something is badly
>broken that just hasn't shown itself yet.

I also had to add OFS/Cache.py from the CVS for this to work.
--
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    itai@c3works.com              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"