[Zope] What version of Python Methods - no - Scripts for 2.2.4?

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:30:22 +1100

That's what I figured. Didn't check, though. I'm just happy it works.

--
Itai Tavor                    "Je sautille, donc je suis."
C3Works    itai@c3works.com              - Kermit the Frog

"If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"