[Zope] More on DB Transactions

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:46:10 +0100

We are using ZmxODBC for a bounch of ODBC databases as well on
windows as on linux. Out of the box its not very well written.
If you patch it here and there, it works much faster then ZODBC-DA,
that is, its multithreaded.
I'm not complete happy with my patches, so I dont release them
in this current state. But I will do so soon. On request, I can
give what I have now.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain