[Zope] Troubles importing module DemoPortal.zexp

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso fmmarzoa@loyalt-e.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:40:42 +0100

Hi there everybody,

I'm trying to install the ZopePTK on my SuSE LiNUX 7.0 box but I'm having
troubles. I've followed installation instructions at
http://www.zope.org//Products/PTK/ZWiki/PTKInstallation literally saving this
point:

[...]

3. Copy DemoPortal.zexp and Wizard.zexp to your .../import

[...]

where I've created symlinks to these zexp files instead or copy them to save
disk space. I've tested that symlinks and permissions are both OK.

I've imported Wizard.zexp succesfull following the instructions at mentioned
document, but when I try to do the same operation with DemoPortal.zexp I
receive the following persistant error message:

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named PythonMethod.PythonMethod

Package files that I'm using are:

Zope-2.2.2-linux2-x86.tgz
ZopePTK-0.9.2-src.tar.gz

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks a lot in advance,

--
Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso              Loyalt-e Commerce, S.A.
System Administrator &                  Po. de la Chopera, 29