[Zope] Network hangs

Rick Munday rick.home@bananaskin.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:08:24 -0600

Can anyone give me some clues as to where to look to diagnose network hangs?

Case: Installed Zope today (2.2.0 - sorry, I'm conservative on version revs
and typically hang back a couple) and ever since starting to move the site
to Zope networking seems to hang...

Apache sit's on port 80 w/all static pages

Zope is now on port 8080 until the move is completed (then it becomes
primary on 80).

It's seems to me, to be related to ie5x but I'm not sure... I'll connect
from a desktop machine to the zope.machine:8080 and then change to
zope.machine:8080/manage, login and almost everytime within a minute or two
it'll hang!

Just not sure where to start debugging...

Ideas?

Rick